• Learn more about female Viagra with this site.



    Procter and Gamble Co. has recently announced about successful clinical tests on a unique remedy that improves woman sexual activities. This female Viagra was the first among similar medications. The main ingredient of Intrinsa (also called female Viagra) is testosterone or man sex hormone. This medication is put on skin as a plaster and lasts about a month.

    The female Viagra is quite effective due to the last tests which more than half thousand women took part in. 51 percent of them noticed some “increase of sexual arousal”, while the rest 49 percent “enjoyed their sex more than ever before”.

    The point is that the female Viagra is very hard to develop since woman physiological reactions are more complex than man’s. It results in less effective medications than that for males. Buy the female Viagra and change your sexual life for the better.